Junior Giants Baseball. A free, non-competitive & innovative baseball program with training by Giants coaches. For boys & girls, ages 5-18. Local programs http://www.jrgiants.org. (877) JR-GIANT.
- Chico: Ages 5-13. Chico Area Rec & Park District, 775 E 16th St. http://www.chicorec.com. (530) 895-2619.
- Cottonwood: Ages 5-18. Cottonwood Junior Giants, http://www.sfjrg-cottonwood.siplay.com/site. 20902 Second St.
- Feather River/Oroville: Ages 5-18. Feather River Rec & Park District. http://www.frrpd.com. 1875 Feather River Blvd. (530) 533-2011.
- Los Molinos: Ages 5-13. Tehama County PAL, http://www.tehamaso.org/pal.htm.
22840 Antelope Blvd. (530) 529-7950.
- Mt. Shasta: Ages 5-13. Mt. Shasta Rec & Parks District, 1315 Nixon Rd. (530) 926-2494.
- Rancho Tehama/Corning: Ages 5-18. Tehama County PAL, (530) 585-3342, email@example.com.
- Red Bluff: Ages 5-13. Tehama County PAL – Red Bluff Junior Giants, 29671 Wildcat Rd., Paynes Creek. (530) 433-3382.
Redding: Ages 5-13. City of Redding Recreation, http://www.reddingrecreation.org. 777 Cypress Ave. (in City Hall). (530) 225-4095.
Baseball: Training Facilities
Chico Bullpen Baseball Academy; Chico. Offers group & private baseball lessons, speed agility program, clinics, camps, video analysis, batting cage rentals, parties & Chico Aces baseball team. http://www.chicobullpenba.com. 1070 Marauder St., Ste. 120. (530) 230-2100.
Baseball: Travel Ball
Traveling Baseball entails practicing with professional baseball coaches, weekly practices at an indoor training facility, & weekend tournaments.
Chico Aces Baseball Club; Chico. Instructors help young athletes develop into competitive level players by focusing on baseball instruction & training. For boys ages 8-13. http://www.chicobullpenba.com. 1070 Marauder St. Ste. 120. (530) 230-2100.